Share your research, clinical outcomes, quality improvement initiatives, practice improvements, or patient care strategies.
NPC’s industry-leading ePoster hall extends the reach of your work to an audience ten times larger than traditional posters.
All scientific abstracts are considered for:
- ePoster publication
- Virtual 3-5 minute video presentation
- In-person presentation
- Inclusion on Neurovations Education Hub
- Inclusion in the Abstract Book published by Frontiers in Pain Research
Due: June 19, 2022
The Program Committee is accepting original abstracts in the following categories.
If your work doesn’t fit within an established category, please submit it under “Miscellaneous”.
If necessary, include a second category to ensure that your abstract is sent to the optimal combination of reviewers relevant to the content of your abstract.
Not every abstract fits neatly into a single category; the identification of a secondary category might be helpful during the review and program construction process.
- Arthritis Pain
- Bioelectronic medicine, including neurostimulation
- Cancer pain
- Cannabis (medical use of)/Cannabinoids
- Clinical advancements in pain management
- COVID-19 or Post-COVID Syndrome
- Interventional pain management techniques
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Neuroscience & Neuroimaging
- Opioid use disorder and overdose treatment, including buprenorphine and naloxone
- Patient communications, including adherence to treatment plans
- Postoperative pain
- Practice management, including implementation of EHR and transitioning to ICD-10
- Quality Improvement (QI) initiatives undertaken at your institution that improved
- clinical care, service, cost or patient outcomes
- Regenerative medicine
- Safe prescribing
- Targeted drug delivery/Intrathecal drug delivery
- Therapeutic options for acute or chronic pain
Open Now – June 19
Submit your work online, via the abstract portal by 11:59 pm, PDT, Sunday, June 19.
Notification of Results
The primary author listed within the abstract will be notified via email by Thursday, July 14.
High-resolution* .png or .jpg posters due by July 28.
*Recommended resolution: 3456×2592
ePoster Hall Opened
ePosters are viewable and searchable in the Conference listing.
Each work features a dedicated page that includes the ePoster, title, summary, author information, and a downloadable copy of the accepted abstract.
Video Presentations Due
Select authors will be invited to submit a 3-5 video presentation that will be hosted in the Conference portal with their ePoster.
Top-scoring abstracts will be invited to present their posters in-person at NPC2022.
Accepted oral posters must have a presenting author registered for the Napa Pain Conference.
Abstract eBook Published
An eBook of all accepted abstracts and posters will be published online for the 5,000+ users of the Neurovations Education Hub.
Focused on Innovation
In 2015, Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Bruce A. Beutler (pictured left with Dr. Eric J. Grigsby) delivered the 3rd Annual Lindahl Lecture.
In 2011, Bruce A. Beutler, MD and Jules A. Hoffmann of Strasbourg University in France shared the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for their discoveries concerning the activation of innate immunity, the first step in the body’s immune response.