Founder, Bodor Clinic, Regenerative Spine & Sports Medicine
Marko Bodor , MD has been in private practice in Napa since 1995 and is on staff at Queen of the Valley and St. Helena Hospital. He is affiliated with the Department of Neurological Surgery, University of California San Francisco, and the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of California Davis.
Dr. Bodor is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and subspecialty board certified in Sports Medicine and Pain Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and a Senior Member of the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine.
Sessions at Neurovations Events
2018 Napa Pain Conference
- Regenerative Medicine Pre-Conference Workshop: Ultrasound Technique
- Bodor, M., & Flossman, T. (2009). Ultrasound‐Guided First Annular Pulley Injection for Trigger Finger. Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, 28(6), 737-743.
- Buncke, G., Mccormack, B., & Bodor, M. (2013). Ultrasound‐guided carpal tunnel release using the manos CTR system. Microsurgery, 33(5), 362-366.
- Bodor, M. (1999). Mechanomyographic and electromyographic muscle responses are related to power. Muscle & Nerve: Official Journal of the American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 22(5), 649-650.
- Bodor, M., Lesher, J. M., & Colio, S. (2011). Ultrasound-Guided Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Injections. In Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Procedures in Interventional Pain Management (pp. 307-323). Springer, New York, NY.
- Bodor, M., Toy, A., & Aufiero, D. (2014). Disc regeneration with platelets and growth factors. In Platelet-Rich Plasma (pp. 265-279). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.