For Owners, Employees
Thursday, August 15, 2019
7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Since 2012, the Business Essentials pre-conference workshop at Napa Pain has helped providers adapt to market forces and learn to compete in a high volume/low margin world.
With physician owners who have built successful practices and experts on patient recruitment, business development, and healthcare marketing, you can’t afford to miss this course.
Stand-alone$645 Join the Business Workshop as a single-day attendee
Workshop Add-on$545 Save when combining the workshop with registration to the Napa Pain Conference
Register as a stand-alone event or save $100 when you add the workshop to a conference registration.
- Revenue Regeneration
- Are You Prepared for a Medical Board Inquiry?
- Organizational Planning
- Evaluating the Digital Health of Your Practice
- Developing a Business Culture
- Assessing Ancillary Services for Practice Alignment, Cost, and ROI
- 5 Steps for Developing Your Online Reputation
- Balancing Social Benefits & Opportunity Costs
- Overcoming Challenges of Scale
This workshop is not provided for CME credit.