Benefiting the HealthRoots Foundation for Global Health
Saturday Evening, August 17
Enjoy a memorable night of great food, amazing conversation, and unrivaled atmosphere as the Napa Pain Conference draws to a close.
- A three course meal prepared by award-winning chefs
- Local wines from Rocca Family Vineyards paired to each course
- Bus travel to and from the vineyard
The Vineyard Dinner sells out every year and tickets are limited to Napa Pain Conference faculty, attendees, and their guests.
Don’t miss this magical event.
If you’ve never been out to the Napa Pain Conference, you certainly should go at some time in the near future. And when they offer you a chance to come out to the dinner, buy the ticket.
You will be amazed at the wonderful food and the scenery is absolutely beautiful.
– George Chang Chien, DO
Proceeds from the Vineyard Dinner benefit the HealthRoots Foundation for Global Health, a 501(c)(3) supporting health initiatives in low-resource communities around the world.
HealthRoots has worked with the African Palliative Care Association and Malawi’s Ministry of Health to establish the Palliative Care Association of Malawi (PCAM), facilitating a founding USAID Grant to the organization, and advocating for increased access to morphine throughout the country. PCAM continues to provide advocacy, education and care for pain and palliative care patients.
- Shuttle buses will depart from the Conference Registration Desk, Saturday at 6:30 pm.
- Buses will return attendees to the Meritage beginning at 9:00 pm. Several buses will shuttle attendees to and from the event.
- Driving to the vineyard dinner site is not recommended, as it is a working vineyard without a parking area and there is no address sign marking the location.
- It is strongly recommended that dinner guests wear flat-soled shoes; terrain in the vineyard is uneven.
- Napa evenings can be chilly. A sweater or light jacket is strongly recommended.