SpectrumCare is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
SpectrumCare designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Rate effective through April 30, 2019
Register as a stand-alone event or save $100 when you add the workshop to a conference registration.
- Fox, L. E., Shen, J., Ma, K., Liu, Q., Shi, G., Pappas, G. D., … & Cheng, J. (2010). Membrane properties of neuron-like cells generated from adult human bone-marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells. Stem cells and development, 19(12), 1831-1841.
- Murphy, M. B., Moncivais, K., & Caplan, A. I. (2013). Mesenchymal stem cells: environmentally responsive therapeutics for regenerative medicine. Experimental & molecular medicine, 45(11), e54.
- Kern, S., Eichler, H., Stoeve, J., Klüter, H., & Bieback, K. (2006). Comparative analysis of mesenchymal stem cells from bone marrow, umbilical cord blood, or adipose tissue. Stem cells, 24(5), 1294-1301.
- Watts, M. J., & Linch, D. C. (2016). Optimisation and quality control of cell processing for autologous stem cell transplantation. British journal of haematology, 175(5), 771-783.
- James, K. (1990). Interactions between cytokines and α2-macroglobulin. Immunology today, 11, 163-166.
- LaMarre, J., Wollenberg, G. K., Gonias, S. L., & Hayes, M. A. (1991). Cytokine binding and clearance properties of proteinase-activated alpha 2-macroglobulins. Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology, 65(1), 3-14.
Click names to see full bios
Executive Director, Ainsworth Institute of Pain Management
Assistant Clinical Professor of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Mount Sinai Hospital
Board of Directors, North American Neuromodulation Society
President, American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM)
Professor of Anesthesiology and Director of Cleveland Clinic Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine Fellowship Program Member of HHS Pain Management Inter-Agency Task Force Bio Jianguo Cheng, MD, PhD, is the President of American Academy of Pain…
Independent Regenerative Medicine Consultant
Dr. Moncivais has been an independent regenerative medicine consultant since 2017 and spends her days partnering with innovative physicians, practices, and hospitals as they bring autologous, regenerative medicine technologies into their service offerings.