Since 2012, the Business Essentials course has helped providers adapt to market forces and learn to compete in a high volume/low margin world.
With physician owners who have built successful practices and experts on patient recruitment, business development, and healthcare marketing, you can’t afford to miss this course.
Register as a stand-alone event or save $100 when you add the workshop to a conference registration.
- Revenue Regeneration
- Organizational Planning
- Evaluating the Digital Health of Your Practice
- Developing a Business Culture
- Identifying Opportunities and Taking Calculated Risks
- 5 Steps for Developing Your Online Reputation
- Balancing Social Benefits & Opportunity Costs
- Overcoming Challenges of Scale
This workshop is not provided for CME credit.